Why Young Living you ask?
- Young Living was founded by Gary Young, who together with his wife is dedicated to providing the purest oils on earth.
- Young Living is a 20+ year old company that has the highest standards possible providing products that will meet the needs of the 21stCentury family!
- Young Living owns and runs hundreds of acres of sustainable, organic farmland and essential oil distilleries in Utah, Idaho, Canada, France, Ecuador, Peru, and Oman! They are dedicated to being involved in each step of providing pure, therapeutic grade oils for you and your family!
- Speaking of therapeutic grade, Kurt Schnaubelt, Ph.D tells us in his Aromatherapy Lifestyle that 95% of essential oils are not pure, genuine or authentic! They are altered and only partially natural with lesser quality oils mixed in. On each bottle of Young Living essential oil it says 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oil. Know that if a label only says pure, natural, or therapeutic you should think twice before using it. Some of the synthetic fillers are very toxic and could cause allergic reactions, irritations, and toxic side effects. If you are inhaling, applying on your skin, or consuming for yourself or anyone in your family, you only want the best!
- One of the many reasons we chose Young Living is because of the Seed to Seal process. Young Living is the only essential oil company in the world that uses give steps of the seed to seal process. Learn more about this amazing process and watch the videos below or I highly encourage visiting the Seed to Seal website if you would like to learn even more.
Step 1: Seed
Powerful, effective essential oils come from seeds and plants that are verified for their essential oil potential by Young Living experts, partnering with university experts.
Step 2: Cultivate
Young Living farms, located around the globe, are dedicated to perfecting the best growing and harvesting methods. Our experts also travel the world visiting our co-op farms to verify that their growing and cultivating processes match our high standards. These operations provide an ongoing source for essential oils that meet Young Living’s demanding quality standards.
Step 3: distill
Combining ancient and modern techniques, Young Living is recognized as an innovator in essential oil distillation. We use a gentle, proprietary technique for steam extracting the most effective essential oils, as well as using cold pressing and resin tapping methods for select oils.
Step 4: Test
Young Living never accepts diluted, cut, or adulterated oils. To guarantee consistent quality, our oils are tested in Young Living’s own internal labs, as well as in third-party facilities, to ensure that they meet stringent specifications, exceed international standards, and contain the optimal levels of natural bioactive compounds.
Step 5: Seal
Young Living completes the Seed to Seal process in its 107,000-square-foot facility in Spanish Fork, Utah. Using state-of-the-art equipment, each essential oil is carefully bottled into protective amber glass bottles—ready to be shipped to members worldwide.
(taken from Young Living website)
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent diseases.